Monday, October 22, 2012

For the next month...

Hi kiddos!

I've gotten AWESOME thinking from you guys and I'm really pleased with your efforts. I've heard a bit more from some kiddos than others, and I would like for more folks to check in with the blog.
I will NOT, however, be giving any more assignments between now and my return from school. I will make more posts, though, for everyone who may be interested in checking in. Once I AM back at school full-time, expect weekly blog posts again.

Thanks for checking in, guys! Don't forget to respond to any questions I might have asked to "stretch" your thinking on particular posts - I am interested in how your thinking is growing!!

Keep working hard! I will be in touch!

Mrs. T.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mrs. Taylor for letting me know.
    I look forward to having you back in a few weeks!
    Also I just wanted to let you know that we had to put our dog to sleep a week ago:( She was diagnosed with liver cancer and she was 13 so they could not operate also she had internal bleeding so we really had no choice.
    ~allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family are doing alright with your loss. Dogs are such a part of the family. I know that was very hard! I'll be thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete