Saturday, December 22, 2012

WINTER SOLSTICE


Yesterday was the winter solstice! That means the year's shortest day is now behind us and spring is closer every day!

Time to start getting prepared for Mystery Class!




This also means we are fully immersed in the Holiday Season, and I always like to  look for ways I can give back this time of year. I know that you guys and your families do, as well!

Mrs Hepler brought this to my attention, and I think we should work on this as a class. It will be my room's Discovery activity the week we return, and anyone who wants to get started on their snowflake collection over the break is welcome to do so, as well:
http://www.hudsonvalleypainter.com/


I hope all of you have a wonderful, safe break. I look forward to seeing you all in January!

By the way, if you are interested in the top photo - and you totally should be; it's pretty amazing - the story is here:

Love,
Mrs. Taylor and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment