Monday, June 11, 2012

Did You Ever Grow Anything in the Garden of Your Mind?



It is officially Summer Break! Your first Blog Assignment is complete, and from here on out, it's optional till school starts again. Please keep an eye on our page so that you can see what your classmates are up to and keep up with interesting things I may post.

Have a WONDERFUL break! Grow some ideas in the garden of your mind!

I will miss you all at the start of the year, but I will look forward to seeing how you've all grown when school starts again for ME in November!

Love,
Mrs. Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity:

    Kids - do you know who this is? Have you ever watched this show?

    Ask your parents if THEY remember this show. I LOVED it!

    Anyway, I think this is a great message! I hope it inspires you to wonder about things all summer long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This person looks familer. My mom said it was Mr.Rogers. I also remember watching the show, and the little touwn.

    This is Nathan.

    ReplyDelete