Sunday, September 2, 2012

REMINDER

Hi kiddos!

Just a reminder:

I have gotten very nice blog responses from the following kiddos so far and responded to them all:

Jaelyn
Drew
Jacob
Raja
Rachel
Allie
Raquel

... and that's it! Don't forget that this IS a requirement in fifth grade and there is a BRAND NEW POST going up tomorrow. It will be related to hurricanes, which I hear you've been discussing in class lately.

I hope the year is going well so far! I miss you all and look forward to seeing you all in November. I heard you're all working hard and learning a lot!  I hope that continues!

In case you were wondering, no baby yet, but I am sure she will decide to arrive very soon! I will let you all know when she does.

Mrs. Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I also received a response from Nathan and will be responding to him this evening.

    New post going up in just a few moments!

    ReplyDelete